Webmastersforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Role of Group Buy Software
What are you using for online payments? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:07 pm by lesora

» Web design services for small businesses.
What are you using for online payments? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:05 pm by CheungFlahive

» Frame relay
What are you using for online payments? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:51 pm by Mealer514

» Make Money,Hurry up!
What are you using for online payments? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:06 pm by Admin

» Sup everyone im from canada eh?
What are you using for online payments? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:34 pm by darkportrait

» What is your favorite drink,pepsi or coke?
What are you using for online payments? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 pm by xprifat

» hey there...
What are you using for online payments? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:07 am by lumpi89

» hi all i'm from indonesia
What are you using for online payments? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:40 am by curiously_boy

» Hello From Israel!
What are you using for online payments? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 am by astrazone

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ads

What are you using for online payments?

2 posters

Go down

What are you using for online payments? Empty What are you using for online payments?

Post  PlayerH Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:39 pm

I personally use PayPal.For some time i used AlertPay too.
Paypal kinda sucks but..that's it.

PlayerH

Back to top Go down

What are you using for online payments? Empty Re: What are you using for online payments?

Post  bogartkick Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 pm

I prefer Alertpay because it is much safer and my account has no problem, than my Paypal which my account was limited twice due to third party accessing my account, but so far now back to normal after submitted the documents. LibertyReserve is also good in instant payments.

bogartkick

Back to top Go down

What are you using for online payments? Empty Re: What are you using for online payments?

Post  PlayerH Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Many people don't use AlertPay,PayPal is the only one that it's been used by many people.

PlayerH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down